Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day 2: No Game today, New Jersey; August 10


I leave Philly at 8 a.m. to drive to my parents in NJ. I actually have a wedding shoot in NJ today, which is fun. We do a same-day-edit, which means we edit some of the footage from the day and show it during the reception as a surprise! I own a video production company in NYC focusing on special events like weddings and corporate parties so I'm used to having a camera in my hand. Making a documentary should fall right into the skill set I already have!

I get pulled over on the way home from the wedding for suspected DUI. I wasn't drinking at the wedding, so no ticket....So I guess being tired and driving on a rural road late at night is a bad combination!

I stay until 4:30 packing and getting work done.

No comments: